Learn addition facts in a visual, tactile way!
- Designed for autistic kids and early learners!
- No distracting negative prompts
- Visual reinforcement of the right answer
- Entertaining animations as rewards
- Low-pressure learning – no timers!
It all falls into place!
Drag puzzle pieces into place to learn your addition facts with TractorMath – and discover fun items hidden around the farm! TractorMath has four different farm scenes, which appear as the player works through the addition problems. Dragging the correct pieces into place rewards the player with being able to click on different items in the scene. The barn opens to reveal a horse (or zebra), the silo pops popcorn, and the sun turns into a pirate! A wrong answer is immediately obvious, when the game visually overlays it with the correct answer.
- Three addition problem sets
- Four colorful and engaging farm scenes
- Over 80 different animated items
- Parents or teachers can customize the number of problems to be worked, the number of choices presented to the player, and more!
Old school meets iPad!